1. Set-up your My.emich account
a. Go to https://account.emich.edu
b. Click the Activate Account button
c. Type the verification code
d. Type your EID and Netid from your official admission notification
e. Follow the prompts to create your password and activate your account
f. Call the IT Help Desk at 734.487.2120 for assistance activating your account
2. Within 7-10 days you may review your Transfer Credit Evaluation to see how your credits transfer to EMU.
Are you Second Bachelor degree student? If you pursing a second Bachelor degree your credit evaluation will be
completed during your academic advising appointment
3. Within 7-10 days or on confirmation that your Transfer Credit Evaluation has been completed
Schedule an advising appointment with the RN to BSN academic advisor:
Are you Second Bachelor degree student? Please call to schedule your academic advising appointment:
4. Mail final official college transcripts to (if applicable):
EMU Admissions P.O. Box 921, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
5. Financial Aid: File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.gov.
EMU’s school code is 002259.